Modify complex software apps from detailed specifications, & code, test, debug, document, & maintain those programs using various techs. For all positions: Job locations in Westborough, MA &...
- Designs and implements standardized data management procedures around data staging, data ingestion, data preparation, data provisioning, and data destruction.
- Ensures quality of technical solutions as data moves across multiple zones and environments
- Provides insight into the changing data environment, data processing, data storage and utilization requirements for the company, and offer suggestions for solutions
- Ensures managed analytic assets to support the company’s strategic goals by creating and verifying data acquisition requirements and strategy
- Develops, constructs, tests, and maintains architectures
- Aligns architecture with business requirements and use programming language and tools
- Identifies ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Conducts research for industry and business questions
- Deploys sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to efficiently implement solutions
- Prepares data for predictive and prescriptive modeling and find hidden patterns using data; in support of the Data Science team
- Uses data to discover tasks that can be automated
- Creates data monitoring capabilities for each business process and works with data consumers on updates
- Aligns data architecture to the solution architecture; contributes to overall solution architecture
- Develops patterns for standardizing the environment technology stack
- Helps maintain the integrity and security of company data
- Data Engineering: 8 years (Preferred)
- Data Programming languages: 5 years (Preferred)
- Data Developers: 5 years (Preferred)
We are looking for a Sr Data Engineer to join our team. Responsibilities Designs and implements standardized data management procedures around data staging, data ingestion, data preparation, data prov...
- Design, build & maintain complex BPMN workflows, BPMN tasks, events, gateway, container, work with SG workflow APIs
- Work with business and requirement teams to formulate specific CLD process operating model and BPMN workflow design (for various user tasks allocation, process lifecycle changes, user notifications etc.)
- Build custom and utilize APIs for management information (Metrics) in target metrics platform
- Design workflows which can expanded and establish connection with core systems environments (i.e., KSM)
- Liaise with local and global PO and/or BA to ensure seamless deployment to controlled environments and thus ensuring application robustness
- Diligently teaming with the database, application and all relevant stakeholders ensuring high data quality and availability
- Work in team-oriented environment, developing and supporting business and transversal systems within GBSU.
- Use Agile concepts for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting KYC application software that is delivered on time and within budget
- Follow SG policies and procedures like change management, project governance and software configuration management.
- Provide production support for existing applications.
- Proposing recommendations for process improvement
- Give clear and consistent reports to the clients and management
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams...
Software Developers: Modify complex software apps from detailed specifications, & code, test, debug, document, & maintain those programs using various techs. Database Administrators: Admini...